We love Sunday, but Monday through Saturday matter too.
Throughout the week, we have opportunities to Become, Belong, and Bless
"Becoming events" help us to grow closer to God. At BECOMING gatherings, we worship, learn, pray, and grow in our faith.
"Belonging events" are social events where we enjoy life together. BELONGING events are made for relaxing, laughing, and spending time together. It may be a cook-out, a play-date for kids at the park, or a board-game night. No agenda, just fun together.
"Blessing events" are our opportunities to work together to serve our community. At BLESSING events, we come together as God's people to bring joy and hope to the world. We love to partner with local agencies like Habitat for Humanity and the Cumberland County Schools.
Current Event Schedule
- Women's bible study. Reading "Seamless" by Sarah Young. Wednesday nights at 7 pm. June 2 - August 30. Registration closed.
- "Speaking of God" theology discussion group. 1st and 3rd Fridays at 6pm. Located at the Burrows house. Call to RSVP. Currently reading "Delighting in the Trinity" by Michael Reeves.
- Friday night cookouts - Hosted by the Horning Family. 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
- Saturday at the Park - 2nd and 4th Saturdays at Clark Park. 11 am -1 pm. Bring your own picnic lunch.
- Habitat for Humanity work day. 3rd Thursday of each month. 10 am - 2 pm