Jesus lovingly calls each and every one of us to go out and make disciples in the world around us. Before we are able to go out and make disciples, we must first be a disciple. We invite you to join us in experiencing a season of growth and learning, allowing God to prepare you to go out and do the same for others.
On your discipleship journey, you will learn every day tools that will help you learn to hear from God and live in healthy rhythms of life as you spend 8-12 months meeting weekly/bi-weekly in a small group setting. This discipleship involves building relationships and a weekly gathering called a "huddle". In this season of learning we are equipped to live as a disciple so that we can go out and make disciples.
Who is ready for discipleship?
- Anyone who wants to know what God's voice sounds like in their life
- Those who know Jesus and want to live life like Him
- Long time followers of Christ who want to learn how to make disciples like Jesus did
- Brand new followers of Christ who are ready to grow in character
- All who wonder what it means to "follow Jesus"